Saturday 4 September 2010

Email chasing Planning Officers Superior:

From: Lockner & Kingsgate TRA <locknerkingsgate@googlemail.com>
Date: Sat, Sep 4, 2010 at 5:23 PM
Subject: Fwd: Planning application 2010/1577 Gates and Fences - Lockner Estate
To: Graham.Loveland@hackney.gov.uk


Dear Mr Lovelend,

I am writing from the Lockner Tenants and Residents Association.

We have still not managed to secure a meeting with Mr Garvey, despite his promise to arrange a meeting. My last email (see below) bounced back advising he was on holiday. In his absence, please could we arrange a meeting with yourself to discuss residents opposition to the installation of gates and fences on Lockner.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,

Lisa Linpower
Chair - Lockner TRA


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Lockner & Kingsgate TRA <locknerkingsgate@googlemail.com>
Date: Sat, Aug 28, 2010 at 10:40 AM
Subject: Re: Planning application 2010/1577 Gates and Fences - Lockner Estate
To: Micheal Garvey <Micheal.Garvey@hackney.gov.uk
>
Cc: Francine Rump Graham.Loveland@hackney.gov.uk


Hi Mr Garvey,

I still haven't heard from you regarding a meeting.

Please could you contact me at your earliest convenience. My mobile is: 07879 630 6*6.

Kind Regards,

Lisa Linpower


On Thu, Aug 19, 2010 at 4:54 PM, Micheal Garvey <Micheal.Garvey@hackney.gov.uk> wrote:
Dear lisa
I will contact you shortly to arrange a meeting
Regards Micheal
-----Original Message-----
From: Lockner & Kingsgate TRA
Sent: 16 August 2010 14:05
To: Micheal Garvey
Cc: Francine Rump
Subject: Planning application 2010/1577 Gates and Fences - Lockner Estate
Dear Mr. Garvey,

I hope you have had a pleasant holiday and are settled back to work.

I am the chair of the Tenants and Residents Association on Lockner Estate. I am writing to request a meeting with you to discuss the proposed plans for security gates and fences on the Lockner Estate (Ref: 2010/1577).

I would appreciate it if you could contact me at your earliest convenience to arrange a time and date.

Kind Regards,

Lisa Linpower
Chair - Lockner and Kingsgate TRA

No comments:

Post a Comment